Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maternity Family Photos

The following photos were taken at 34 weeks, in July, in Houston...  Needless to say, humidity was beyond awful and we were melting right from the start.  But here are some of my favorite shots and some good memories regardless!

Top 3 Favorite Family Shots




More family pics










Daddy and his boys



A few maternity shots (I was beyond hot and sweaty at this point, sorry)





Big Brothers

 (I just love Gavin's face here, ha!)






The boys really did not want to pose any more, especially Wyatt.  I just love these pictures; their strained smiles are priceless!  Yes, they would much rather have been able to play in the grass instead of sitting still!



Great shot to end with!!  My sweet Wyatt and Gavin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment