Thursday, July 22, 2010

We ARE Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!


Jason and I are filled with such joy!! We found out this past weekend that God has blessed us in ways our hearts have desired for so long now! We thank God for entrusting us with His child(ren) and so look forward to each stage of this wonderful new journey. My heart feels such pure joy and peace from our Lord; thankful that He has always been here with us and will always be. I will write a whole lot more later, but for now I just wanted to announce it before time got away from me!

Saturday, July 17th, Jason and I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive; the most beautiful sight we've seen! We took another one on Sunday and Wednesday and still two lines! I will hear the official blood results from the doctor today and go in for an ultrasound in mid-August to determine how many blessings I am carrying.

Thank you Lord for entrusting us with infertility and now with our sweet babies!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations- what a wonderful blessing! Sounds like you're doing wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be a Grandma! It doesn't get better than that!!! Thank you, my dear sweet children! I love you both and those sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO! We are so very very happy for you both. The smiles on your faces speak a thousand words of happiness. Congratulations! -- Chuck & Deb

    ReplyDelete