Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sibling Week and New Year's


My sister and brother got to spend the week after Christmas with us! It was a wonderful time just us siblings and much needed. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but explain some of our activities...


Josh made us dinner one night and it was delicious!


One night we made a fire outside and drank hot cocoa, roasted marshmallows and made yummy s'mores! It was almost like we were camping!


We also went bowling one evening; well Jason, Josh and Selina bowled and I was their cheerleader. I think my tummy would have gotten in the way of my game, so I'll stick to the Wii bowling for a few more months ;)



Jason and Josh headed out to the farm on Thursday for Josh's first hunting trip; dove and duck. There wasn't a large quantity of birds, but Josh did great! I think both guys had a lot of fun that weekend! Selina and I had fun that day they left by going to my dr appt, getting manicures and pedicures, dinner and chit chatting!



Selina and I drove up to meet them on Friday to bring in the New Year together. We had a great time shooting off lots of fireworks and being with each other. We even toasted with some Fre Champagne (non-alcoholic) in fancy blue plastic cups and it tasted great!
















The guys also spent a lot of time shooting targets with an array of guns and bows. I think they had a great time with this activity and not to mention how good they are!









Selina and I headed back a day before the guys. We got to have our Starbucks time and watch Disney movies! So I think we all got in some great girl time, guy time and together time! It was hard to see them go back home, but it was great knowing we'll see everyone (including my mom and grandma) in a couple of months when Gavin and Wyatt make their presence!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment