Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Less Than Three More Weeks!!

During my doctor's appointment yesterday, we discussed 'delivery'! Can't believe it's already that time... Right now (34.5 weeks) Gavin is still breech, so if he doesn't flip 180, I will be having a C-Section. We went ahead and scheduled the delivery for March 7th! That's right, less than 3 weeks now! At that time I will be 37.5 weeks along which is great.

If Gavin flips between now and then, we'll aim for a vaginal birth. As the weeks go on though, it will be harder and harder for the boys to move that much; it's just so cramped in there. But God knows what is best and what He wants, and I trust Him to lead. I ask for peace and health for us all throughout the delivery, whether C-Section or vaginal.

I could still go in to labor before March 7th, so the doctor will continue to monitor me twice a week just to make sure everything is going smoothly. We'll see what my body has planned.

During my weekly measurement, the doctor measured me to be about 43-44 weeks along size wise. That means if I had a singleton pregnancy, my tummy would be the size of one 43-44 weeks along. Yes, that's about 9-10 weeks further than I am at 34.5 weeks!

The house is ready for the boys. All we need to do is wash the clothes, blankets, etc. We will be putting the car seats in the van this week and I'll be packing my hospital bag in the next week also. Can't believe it's getting so close!

I started to feel like I'm catching a cold last night, which is frustrating b/c there is nothing to really take (and I really don't want to take anything either). I called the doctor today and they gave a few recommendations. But the problem is they don't cover my symptoms... everything I need to feel better is a no-no right now. So I'm eating lots of fruit and veggies and drinking even more water trying to flush out my system. I pray this ends soon. I can't even sleep it off b/c sleeping is so rough these days.

Yes, I'm still not sleeping well. Between the heartburn and being so uncomfortable, nights are still not my friend.

The boys are doing great though! So thankful for their health and high activity. I love them so much. Well worth everything! We can't wait to meet our lil' guys and give them lots of hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment