Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Years 2012

It was 11:59pm on 12/31/11 and we were... ASLEEP!! Yes, I was a lame party popper this year I have to admit and my family were all great troopers! I was (and still am) pretty tired sometimes, especially in the evenings, now that I am pregnant. There is no way on earth I could have made it to bring in the new year. So, we went to bed early. The next day though, 01/01/12, we spent 'celebrating' all day long! That night we 'brought in the new year' too! Here are some pictures of us after dinner (and the boys' bed time) toasting.


We had the typical bubbly to toast with, but I got my very own special (and very tasty) sparkling strawberry juice for me and our new baby on the way! It was fun being pregnant again this New Years, although I am a lot more comfortable now than I was this time last year!

Even the dogs participated, much to their dismay...



I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am looking back over our beautiful 2011 and all if it's blessings!! I am filled with excitement and joy as I look ahead at our 2012. Thank You Lord for always being with us every step of the way. Thank You for the beautiful journeys you take us on and walk through with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment