Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 Weeks Appointment and Update


My doctor's appointment went well yesterday.  I'm now going every two weeks until 36 weeks, and then I'll start going every week.  This past visit was our last scheduled ultrasound as well.  The doctor is estimating Luke to be about 3 lbs 14 oz right now.  That's just a little more than the boys were at this point.  We also moved the scheduled C-Section from the 20th to Friday the 17th of August; still 39 weeks along.  That's just 8 more weeks until we meet our sweet Luke!!



I'm still feeling well these days.  My sciatic nerve gives me fits off and on, but still nothing too bad.  My biggest sign that I'm in my third trimester these days is the decrease in energy and crazy hormones some days.  I want so badly to have non-stop energy for Gavin and Wyatt, and some days I just flat out have none.  I try to take full advantage of days, or moments, I have energy by concentrating it all on the boys.  I try to take naps at least 3 times a week or more to make sure I get the rest my body needs to take care of Luke and my heart wants to play with the boys and Jason.  The tears have been coming off and on these days as well.  I'm not a fan of crying for no reason, especially in public, but these days I find myself doing just that.  Hormones are crazy things.

Luke continues to get stronger and stays very active.  He's starting to respond to my rubs when he pokes through my skin, by pressing back into me.  I just love these extra special bonding times we share even before he is born!

I was looking at baby pictures of Gavin and Wyatt today and thinking about our little Luke going to be here in 2 months!  I can just see him home with us and feel the joy already!  My arms are aching to hold him.  I can't wait to shower him with love and watch the three brothers together!

1 comment: