Friday, March 26, 2010

Babies, Toddlers and Puppies

So Wednesday I had such a wonderful day! I was blessed with two extra 'treats' in my day! I started off visiting some new friends from church who have 4 year old triplets and 2 month old twins! Oh, I have to share, this family is so beautiful! The parents have done such a wonderful job rearing the triplets. I got to spend two hours visiting and getting to know Angela while holding one of the twins and watching the triplets show me all their 'tricks'! I was in heaven and so thankful God has allowed me to meet this great family. I am thankful to have a new friend who I can talk with about life and even things that so few of us have to go through. And how encouraging it is to hear such wonderful 'success stories' and all the dos and don'ts. Reading about infertility challenges and treatments can be so scary, but when you can talk with someone in person, many fears seem to be minimized. Plus it's great to share life with others in general! I can not wait to get to know this sweet family more! I pray in a year we can all get together with our multiples and have a ball!

Then, in the same day I got to go see Noodles' new puppies! They are so cute! They were born on the 15th of March and still have not opened their little eyes. Ms. Darbi is such a good mama; her and the pups are doing great! There are 3 lemon and whites and 7 tri-colored; 2 males and 8 females! All of them are just so cute! I just loved listening to the lil' noises they make and enjoyed giving them hugs and kisses! I miss our puppies, but loved hearing that they are doing well and seeing all the updated pictures (you can see them on our Basset Blog).

So all in all, it was a beautiful day filled with the joys of being around babies, toddlers, puppies and a new friend!









No comments:

Post a Comment