Sunday, March 28, 2010

Laughter and Sharing - Spring Break 2010

So Spring Break came and went and I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES... ugh, I can't believe it. But, that week was so relaxing and enjoyable (minus work that is...) that taking pictures just never really came to my mind. I really don't think pictures would have done justice to our time of visiting either. My mom, sister and brother got to come down from El Paso for the week. We had a great time visiting outside, eating dinner on our 'new' patio, playing multiple games of Apples to Apples almost every night, girl shopping time, guy Call of Duty time, and so much time to share, laugh and talk. Sometimes it is so nice to just sit back with a cup of coffee and share life with each other. Sometimes we don't need the 'hustle and bustle' or have to go do something to have a great time. I cherish our time of laughter that week and am so thankful for this gift. No pictures could have captured this and thus, I'll give myself a break by not having any to show. We'll take some this summer though for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment